GroupTibetTour.com is specializing in all kinds of tours to Tibet. Combining many years of experience in the Tibet tour operation and a deep understanding of Tibetan culture, we provide memorable, best value and high-quality Tibet tours for our customers.
Highly rated by previous tourists, we take pride in servicing excellent Tibet tour packages at affordable prices. Our friendly and well-trained staff are committed to helping you get the most out of your visit to Tibet!
- North Everest Base Camp Tour in 8 Days Lhasa / Gyantse / Shigatse / EBC Most popular Everest Base Camp adventure tour begins in Lhasa with its historic architectural monuments and monasteries. This tour includes all of the best sights, sounds, and smells Tibet has to offer. The expedition to the great Mt. Everest, one of earth’s most remote corners, could also give you a chance to view the sunrise and sunset there. You can do nothing but feel marvel for the nature’s masterpiece. 8 Daysfrom: $800
- Overland Tour from Lhasa to Kathmandu in 7 Days Lhasa / Gyantse / Shigatse / EBC / Kathmandu Travel from Lhasa to Kathmandu via Everest Base Camp adventure tour includes featured historic sites and natural beauty in Tibet. Taking a ‘heart beating’ walk at the Everest Base Camp, gazing at the mysterious north face of mighty Mt. Everest, watching the snowcapped majestic Himalayan mountain range passing by, you will feel the power of the nature and your spirit will be cleansing. That’s the meaning of travelling in Tibet! 7 Daysfrom: $950
- Mout Kailash Pilgrimage in 15 Days Lhasa/Gyantse/Shigatse/EBC/Lake Monasarovar/Kailash Mt. Kailash is the most sacred place in Tibet, every year, many people make a pilgrimage here, they believe circumambulating it will bring good fortune. This group tour covers all the must seeing places and scenic spots in Tibet, which is very similar to our 8 Days’ Mt. Everest tour, but it drives further to the wild northern part. Join this spiritual tour to follow the pilgrim to experience a different Tibet! 15 Daysfrom: $1850
- Tibet Golden Route Tour in 6 Days Lhasa / Yamdrok Lake / Gyantse / Shigatse Our "Golden Route" tour will take you further to two cities besides Lhasa: the “Heroic Town” Gyantse and Tibet’s second largest city Shigatse. Explore the unique beauty of the tranquil turquoise waters of Yamdrok Lake. You’ll also have a chance to visit Tashilumpu, the home of the Panchen Lama. This itinerary offers relaxing travel schedule, but gives rich cultural & natural experience. 6 Daysfrom: $720
- Lhasa & Namtso Lake Tour in 6 Days Lhasa / Namtso Lake Sacred significant Monasteries, lost ancient Palace, vast grassland with yaks and sheep, snow- capped mountains standing nearby the crystal heavenly lake in the pure blue sky, this tour gives us a comprehensive experience of Tibet culture, history & nature. 6 Daysfrom: $750
- 5 Days Lhasa & Namtso Lake Tour Lhasa / Namtso Lake Sacred Potala Palace, vast grassland with yaks, snow-capped mountains standing nearby the crystal heavenly lake in the pure blue sky, this tour gives a comprehensive experience of Tibet culture, history & nature. 5 Daysfrom: $650
- Classic Tour
- 4 Days Lhasa Highlights Tour Tour Pace: Leisure Max Altitude: 3650m You could wind your way up through the Potala, join the shuffling, murmuring pilgrims around the shrines of the Jokhang, and let yourself be swept around the Barkhor. Besides, you'll have a chance to witness famous monk debating session at Sera.
- Classic Tour
- 6 Days Lhasa-Gyantse-Shigatse Tour Tour Pace: Comfortable Max Altitude: 5010m Our "Golden Route" tour will take you further to two cities besides Lhasa: the “Heroic Town” Gyantse and Tibet’s second largest city Shigatse. Explore the unique beauty of the tranquil turquoise waters of Yamdrok Lake. You’ll also have a chance to visit Tashilumpu, the home of the Panchen Lama.
- Classic Tour
- 8 Days Lhasa-Everest-Lhasa Tour Tour Pace: Comfortable Max Altitude: 5200m This tour includes all of the best sights, sounds, and smells Tibet has to offer. The expedition to the great Mt. Everest, one of earth’s most remote corners, could also give you a chance to view the sunrise and sunset there. You can do nothing but feel marvel for the nature’s masterpiece.
- Classic Tour
- 5 Days Lhasa with Yamdrok Lake Tour Tour Pace: Leisure Max Altitude: 4441m This tour is an ideal option for tourists who want to enjoy more natural beauty of Tibet in limited travel time. Besides all of the best sights in Lhasa, you'll additionally have a chance to see the beautiful Yamdrok Yumtso Lake. The lake is the closest holy lake to Lhasa among the “Great Three Lakes” in Tibet.
Besides of a Chinese Visa, foreign tourists are required to get a Tibet Travel Permit for visiting Tibet. Granted by Tibet Tourism Bureau, it’s also called TTB permit. Currently, Tibet Tourism Bureau only accepts permit application submitted by some licensed travel agencies, and the permit application process takes 15-25 work days according to different routes of your Tibet tour. Here you can find more details below. view more
- Tibetan Festival Calendar 2020 There are many different festivals in Tibet, such as Tibetan New Year, Saga Dawa Festival, and Shoton Festival, etc. In the article, you will find the list of the major festivals in Tibet as well as the corresponding calendars.
- Tibetan Arts This page tells about some typical Tibetan art and culture.
Food & Drink
Tibetan cuisine plays an important role in Tibetan culture. This page will tell you more about Tibetan Food and Drink, such as Tibetan Tsampa, Tibetan Sausage, Tibetan Yoghurt, Yak Butter Tea, etc.
- Lodge in Tibet You can find recommended Tibet hotel options from budget to luxury class.
We have collected some frequently asked questions which we believe the answers are helpful for you to understand how best to arrange a Tibet tour with us. Meanwhile, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions on the tour.
- Nyingchi Peach Blossom Festival-22 March 202020-01-2020
- Nyingchi Railway Station will be open in October 202113-01-2020
- Butter Lamp Festival 2019 and the 600th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of Tsongkhapa07-01-2020
- Lhasa- Nyingchi highway to open by the end of July12-07-2015
- Tibet Airlines to open two new air routes11-07-2015
- Everest Base Camp to Reopen01-07-2015
- Top 10 news stories in Tibet in 201427-12-2014
- The solo show debuts of Thangka master’s at National Museum25-12-2014
- Sichuan-Tibet highway in 60 years19-12-2014
Why Choose Us
Each of our tours is intensively designed inclusive of the very best landmarks and attractions. All our tour groups max out at 12 people, so that every tourist’s needs can be considerably catered for. More reasons for why taking a Tibet tour with us? Check out below.
- Our Strengths
- Unbeatable Price & Great Service
- 100% Tibet Permit Guarantee
- English-speaking Tibetan Guide
- No Shopping & No Hidden Cost
- Free Cancellation
- Recommended on Tripadvisor
- Our Guest Reviews
Thank you for all your help organising our trip to Tibet.
We had a fantastic time, and thought that Dondrup was a superb guide – very knowledgeable and friendly, while Dawa was a great driver and always very helpful. Thank you again – we will be recommending you to our friends.