- 8 Days Everest Base Camp Tour
8 Day Everest Base Camp Tour
An unforgettable journey through the Tibetan Himalayas
On this 8 Day Lhasa Everest Base Camp Tour, you and a small handful of others will have the exciting opportunity to explore Lhasa City and the surrounding areas including a night at the Everest Base Camp North! Fill your eyes with glistening ancient palaces and monasteries. Witness monks debate age old texts in a shady courtyard, and behold the majesty of Mt Everest from the secretive and mythical Rongbuk Monastery and EBC. Along the way, and in between you have the world of Tibet open up before you and welcoming smiles from some of the most hospitable people in the world. Welcome to the wonderful land of Tibet!
Tour itinerary at glance
Detailed price information
Prices are different per season. The weather is more comfortable in summer, but the experience is more private in winter.
- Jan – Mar | $ 813 / CNY 5450
- Apr – Jun | $ 888 / CNY 5950
- Jul – Aug | $ 1030 / CNY 6900
- Sep – Oct | $ 985 / CNY 6600
- Nov – Dec | $ 851 / CNY 5700
- Jan – Mar | $ 903 / CNY 6050
- Apr – Jun | $ 978 / CNY 6550
- Jul – Aug | $ 1149 / CNY 7700
- Sep – Oct | $ 1104 / CNY 7400
- Nov – Dec | $ 940 / CNY 6300
What is the difference?
A standard class tour includes a clean, standard hotel room including breakfast. A comfort class tour includes an upgrade in hotel or room type. This option is especially recommended if you are used to traveling in upper class hotels.