Bicycle cycling Tour
- 6 Days Lhasa to Ganden Monastery Bike Tour Tour Pace: Moderate Max Altitude: 3800m This short bike tour will take you to experience the splendid rural scenery of Kyi-chu Valley at outskirt of Lhasa. Besides the highlights sightseeing in Lhasa, you will also cycle to Ganden - the first of the six largest monasteries of Gelugpa - a branch of Tibet Buddhism.
- 8 Days Lhasa to Namtso Lake Bike Tour Tour Pace: Advanced Max Altitude: 5190m Cycling from Lhasa to Namtso Lake is an awe-inspiring experience for adventure cyclists. We have 3 days of city tour sightseeing and acclimatizing before cycling across a beautiful landscape of snow-capped summits. All around you are scenes of vast grasslands; prayer flags fluttering on the tall mountain passes and the stunning starry night.
- 25 Days Cycling Tour of Golmud-Lhasa-Kathmandu Tour Pace: Adventure Max Altitude: 5200m This route is arranged with average cycling each day for most people. Dormitory hostel and camping can be both arranged in some remote towns along the way. Take this tour to experience the unique Tibet which you will never forget!
Why Choose Us
Each of our tours is intensively designed inclusive of the very best landmarks and attractions. All our tour groups max out at 12 people, so that every tourist’s needs can be considerably catered for. More reasons for why taking a Tibet tour with us? Check out below.
- Our Strengths
- Unbeatable Price & Great Service
- 100% Tibet Permit Guarantee
- English-speaking Tibetan Guide
- No Shopping & No Hidden Cost
- Free Cancellation
- Recommended on Tripadvisor
- Our Guest Reviews
Thank you for all your help organising our trip to Tibet.
We had a fantastic time, and thought that Dondrup was a superb guide – very knowledgeable and friendly, while Dawa was a great driver and always very helpful. Thank you again – we will be recommending you to our friends.