One Day Feature Tour
- 1 Day Drak Yerpa Hermitage Hiking Tour Tour Pace: Comfortable Max Altitude: 4000m Drak Yerpa hermitage, about 30km northeast of Lhasa, is one of the holiest cave retreats around Lhasa. The site is deeply peaceful and has stunning views.
- 1 Day Pabongka to Sera Hiking Tour Tour Pace: Comfortable Max Altitude: 3900m Pabongka is small monastery which is built on a huge stone, trekking starts after sightseeing there, you will cross the road to sky burial site, and pass by some small practicing caves.
- 1 Day Yamdrok Lake Tour Tour Pace: Comfortable Max Altitude: 4441m Yamdrok in Tibetan means the Pool of Swan, one of top four holy lakes (Namtso Lake, Yamdrok Lake, Lake Manasarovar and Qinghai Lake) in Tibetan region. The whole lake is a heavenly lake indeed because of its location roughly on the top of mountain ranges(an altitude over 4500 meters above sea level), and the whole shape of the lake is quite long and narrow, and seems like the intestines of sheep.
- 1 Day Namtso Lake Tour Tour Pace: Comfortable Max Altitude: 4718m Located in the middle of Tibet, Namtso Lake is the second biggest salt water lake in China and a large lake with the highest altitude in the world. It's around 250km's drive from Lhasa.
Why Choose Us
Each of our tours is intensively designed inclusive of the very best landmarks and attractions. All our tour groups max out at 12 people, so that every tourist’s needs can be considerably catered for. More reasons for why taking a Tibet tour with us? Check out below.
- Our Strengths
- Unbeatable Price & Great Service
- 100% Tibet Permit Guarantee
- English-speaking Tibetan Guide
- No Shopping & No Hidden Cost
- Free Cancellation
- Recommended on Tripadvisor
- Our Guest Reviews
Thank you for all your help organising our trip to Tibet.
We had a fantastic time, and thought that Dondrup was a superb guide – very knowledgeable and friendly, while Dawa was a great driver and always very helpful. Thank you again – we will be recommending you to our friends.