- 8 Days Shalu to Nartang Trekking Tour Tour Pace: medium Max Altitude: 4550m Starts at the historic Shalu Monastery in Shigatse, and ends at Nartang Monastery not far away from Friendship Highway, this 2-3 days trek follows the old trade route between the two great Buddhist centers. En route you will pass through a couple of ranges and peaceful Tibetan villages. This walk will give you a good feel for trekking in Tibet.
- 9 Days Tsurphu to Yangpachen Trekking Tour Tour Pace: medium to difficult Max Altitude: 5400m Starting from Tsurphu Monastery-the home of the famous Karmapa Lamas, and ends at Yangpachen, this route is a good choice for those who want to get a close look at the lifestyle of the nomads in Tibet. You need to be well acclimatized for the high elevation above 4400m and with the highest point 5400m, however, this trekking tour perfectly balances cultural and wilderness activities on the plateau.
- 10 Days Ganden to Samye Trekking Tour Tour Pace: Comfortable to Adventure Max Altitude: 5250m This extraordinary route takes you past herders’ camps, high alpine lakes and Guru Ringpoche hermitage, as well as over 5000m-plus passes. Hire a horse/yak to trek along the road with beautiful scenery, with just the marmots for company. Thousand years’old temple or hilltop fort lies around every bend in the road. This tour is suitable for tourists who are not planning to spend too much time on vehicle, but to prefer enjoy it more with their feet only.
- 13 Days Old Tingri to Everest Base Camp Trekking Tour Tour Pace: Adventure(mild) Max Altitude: 5200m After sightseeing in Lhasa, Gyantse and Shigatse, you will be transferred to Old tingri to star to trek. In this trek you traverse along the centuries old nomadic territories, fortified villages, alpine valleys, nomadic settlements, barley fields Everest Base Camp and succession of glaciated mountain passes. South Tibet unveils its rugged beauty in all its glory as you proceed from Tingri to the Everest base Camp at 5200 meters. This trek requires tourists with experience of trekking before.
- 13 Days Advance Everest Base Camp(ABC) Trekking Tour Tour Pace: Adventure Max Altitude: 6340m Having a tour from Lhasa along the way to trekking start point-Everest Base Camp(EBC), it gives tourists enough time for acclimatization to get ready for Advanced Base Camp(ABC) trekking. This trekking tour has more difficult level than regular one, however, it doesn't require professional climbing gear or experience. Trekking to Advanced Base Camp(ABC) gets you the closest to Mt. Everest, come to enjoy the pure white world of the top!
Why Choose Us
Each of our tours is intensively designed inclusive of the very best landmarks and attractions. All our tour groups max out at 12 people, so that every tourist’s needs can be considerably catered for. More reasons for why taking a Tibet tour with us? Check out below.
- Our Strengths
- Unbeatable Price & Great Service
- 100% Tibet Permit Guarantee
- English-speaking Tibetan Guide
- No Shopping & No Hidden Cost
- Free Cancellation
- Recommended on Tripadvisor
- Our Guest Reviews
Thank you for all your help organising our trip to Tibet.
We had a fantastic time, and thought that Dondrup was a superb guide – very knowledgeable and friendly, while Dawa was a great driver and always very helpful. Thank you again – we will be recommending you to our friends.